Thursday, February 26, 2009



I've been very busy this month. Although I've been working on a special order, this month has had lots of other tasks that needed attention. Things that would bore you like our taxes, and painting at my MoM's house. This past Saturday, was a fun day at her house. Mike brought my Jackson out for me to play with while he did some much needed work around Mom's house. It was a blessing that Mike did the work for us, and even more that I got to play with Jackson! I have to admit that I'm not used to playing baseball and soccer for 4 hours, and the next day my knees were hurting! It was well worth it. Here's some recent pics of the little guy, and I have to add that he can throw a ball like you wouldn't believe. I did a lot of ducking!

2 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

What a cute little fella!

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Thanks Pammie! He's a true blessing! - Deb