Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Freddie Jack


Labor Day has passed. The kids are back to school. The traffic is bad again, but the weather is looking great! We don't have any 90 degree weather in our forecast! I've even some leaves falling! Halloween is just around the corner and we have all of the beautiful colors of fall to look forward to seeing. If my house wasn't going through some major renovating, I would pull out my Halloween Decorations and amazingly I even know where they are. I made sure of that when the moving van was being unloaded! I've created a little pumpkin head man for the season. Freddie Jack is my latest creation listed on Ebay ending on Sunday, September 12. You can click on my ebay link to the right of the page to see more of him.

Have a wonderful week~Debbie

No comments: