Wednesday, March 9, 2011

READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!! PfattMarketplace, Prim Nest and DollTown!


I just want to share some March Madness! I'm so excited about my new offerings for the pfattmarketplace.com this month. I have two special sets of bunnies all dressed up in their red, white and blues! IMPORTANT STUFF HAPPENING THERE-- the site will no longer be updated in the late hours the night before, but will be updating at 10:00 on the 10th! Now everybody gets to sleep in without missing anything!

OK now for more news!!! I'm excited to announce two new sites that I will be selling my goodies on. Starting next week around the 14th or 15th, I'll be adding goodies on the Prim Nest. This is a brand new website and I'm going to be joining some very talented artists. This site is a little different than some of the others. I will be able to list items throughout the month.

The other site I will be adding one of a kind special dolls for sale is another new site-- DollTown!! Wow! This site is for One-of-a-Kind dolls and I feel so humbled to join with the artists on this site. This is where I hope to be making some very special dolls. This is a site that I can list my dolls at any time, too.

If you haven't checked out the new sites, I hope you will soon. I'll be adding links to the right on my blog as I get items listed.

www.pfattmarketplace.com
www.primnest.com
www.dolltown.ning.com

Have a Great Day and thanks for letting me share my news!
Debbie

No comments: