Wednesday, September 3, 2008


I would like to thank LaDonna Welter for giving me this wonderful award. I feel honored to receive this. Please visit the blog of this amazing paper cutting artist.
I also want to thank all of you who come to visit my blog. I feel very honored that you come to see what's happening in my part of the world.
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
*Put the logo on your blog.
*Add a link to the person who awarded you.
*Nominate at least seven other blogs.
*Add links to those blogs on your blog.
*Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.


Here are my nominees:


Nancy Malay of Vintage Folk & Whimsey


Annie of Chickadee Primitives


Mandy of Fiddlestix Studios


Jenn of The Prairie House Primitives


Pam of Goldie Loo Woodworks


Belinda of Pond Creek Primitives


Jane Augenstein - My World in Pictures




7 comments:

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Congrats Deb, your blog looks wonderful!

La Donna Welter said...

Deb,
You deserve this award! Love your work!
You have been added to my "favorite" blog list!
Hugs,
La Donna

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks so much Deb! I Love that Americana Scarecrow ! ~~Pam

fiddlestixstudios said...

Thank you so much,Deb!I admire your work so very much!Your new Scarecrow is adorable!Your blog is looking great!
Hugs,
~Mandy

Nancy Malay said...

Oh, Deb, thanks for the award! And, Congratulations again on being listed in the Early American Life Directory - it's been so fun to share the excitement with you!!!

Nancy

jane augenstein said...

Deb,
thanks for the award!!! I haven't been keeping up my blog of late so I'd better get busy! I am going to add your blog to my list.
blessings,
Jane

JoAnne said...

I think your blog is awesome and your items are great. You are a true artist in every sense of the word. From one artist to another you are great. I totally appreciate your work.
thank you for sharing it with everyone.
JoAnne from Myprimitivehome.com