Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Step Closer


We've put a contract on this house out in the country. It has 5 acres and my guys are really excited. Lord willing, we'll be moving in the end of June! I'll have to change internet services so I'm loading up on printer ink (unless I can use a cd) so that I can save all of my important emails and contact lists. Since this house is no longer on the market and I don't have to take the dogs with me everywhere I go, I'm having lunch with a friend. Have a great day- Deb

7 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Oh Deb, I love it, I hope everything works out and you have a safe, smooth move. A porch swing and some potted flowers sure would look nice on that fron porch.;)
Hugs~~Pam

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

And you're welcome to join me on the front porch swing. Thank you for the well wishes. Hugs-
Deb

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Debbie,

Your new home looks so warm and cozy !

Hugs,
Linda

Barefoot Primitives said...

Your new place looks wonderful sweetie! Enjoy the peace and quiet as much as you can..... well once mountains of boxes are unpacked anyway!! HUGS! ~ Debbie

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Thank you Linda & Debbie! I think it will be a good move for us and yes, we're hiding behind boxes right now! Hugs-Deb

bayrayschild said...

OOOOOOOOOOOO Deb what a place!
It looks so warm and inviting.

I sure hope you have a smooth transition and will share pictures with us all.

Best of luck to you and your family!

Audrey

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Thank you Audrey. I'm getting anxious to get in there and make it our home. I can't believe we're getting so close. Hugs-Deb