Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update for May


I can't believe that it's almost the middle of MAY!! I thought I would give you a little update on the house situation. We have a contract on our house and we have to scramble now to find another home. Of course nothing is certain in real estate until after the settlements, but you must trust that all will go well. As people have come to look at our house, I've been spending lots of time in my car with the dogs. They are loving it. When my cell phone rings, they think its time to go. It doesn't matter when it rings, or maybe I'm just turning it on--they are ready. They follow me through every room of the house as I'm cleaning--every single day that it was on the market. This has been an exhausting experience, and it isn't over. I can't wait to get my hands back into creating full time again. I was able to update my PfattMarketplace.com page this month with a Patriotic Uncle Sam, thanks to the help of Sweet Sandy! Wishing all of you a blessed May-
Debbie

2 comments:

Cookie said...

love it!!!

x0x0

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Thank you Cookie! Miss you! Hugs-Deb